Our sites are closed to all visitors, including schools. But with most pupils learning at home, we understood that teachers, parents and carers needed all the help they can get to support them and so we developed our Home Learning Hub.
The Home Learning Hub is a growing suite of engaging, curriculum based learning videos and downloadable activities. We need your help to get the word out there and bring a bit of the Royal Armouries into home learning.
If you know anyone who you think will benefit from our materials, including family, friendds and teachers, please share a link to the Learning hub. THere's not set way to do this, but we think most will be using social media.
You may wish to pick a specific key stage or era in history, you can filter the activities on the website (see the example below)
How to get involved?
- Sign up or Log in
- Visit our Learning hub, you may wish to select what key stage or subject would be most useful
- Share the link to someone you think will find it useful - this could be a teacher or friend with children learning from home
- Use #RoyalArmouries if you are using public, social media platforms
- Don't forget to check back into your volunteer account to confirm you have completed the challenge
- Social Media
- Working with Young People
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Family activities