The Royal Armouries delivers a series of daily and special events throughout the year. We are looking for enthusiastic and personable volunteers to help us evaluate them and ensure that we are meaningfully engaging the public and helping us get a better understanding of that visitors are taking away from their visit.
- You will be volunteering with the events team
- You will be engaging with visitors to the museum, asking them a set of questions about the shows they have attended and recording the findings
- You will be given training on this task before you start
Why get involved?
- Excellent experience of volunteering in a busy, proactive and interesting team
- The opportunity to develop interpersonal skills
- This is a great chance to develop your CV
The time you give us will:
- Help us learn more about the impact our shows and talks have on the people who attend
- The data you collect will help us improve our programme and remain relevant to our visitor
How to get involved?
Step 1: Sign up or log in to https://royalarmouries.volunteermakers.org/login/
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: You will be contacted by a member of the team with further information
Step 4: Don't forget to sign back here to add the hours you volunteer with us
- Customer Service
- Event Stewarding
- Working independently